9 August 2012

Throwback Thursday!!

On today's throwback thursday I'm choosing to talk about the amazing cartoon of my childhood :) Dragonball Z.



On of the best shows of my childhood... Took a while for me to get into it and when I did finally watch it my first memory was the episode that included Gohan going literally Ape Shit! and Piccolo destroying the moon.  My expression from this day was in two halves.

One: "WTF? How did he just destroy the moon? What they gonna do at night time?" - I was like 7
Two: "Holy Sh*t this is like the best show on TV!"

And since that day I was hooked, never missed an episode, I came back from school everyday just in time to make it before it started on Toonami (something else that needs to be brought back to the TV)

The reason this is on my mind is because of the amount of anime that I've been watching lately from Tenchi Muyo and about to start re-watching Outlaw Star.

This was just a reminder for you to think back to some of your fondest TV shows, movies, games etc. from when you were younger and maybe relive some of those memories now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...