8 August 2012

Daily Topics :)

Changes to the formatting...

So I've decided that I need to use this more often and in a concious effort to do so I'm going to make changes.  Firstly with the inclusion of daily topics 
5 days a week and as and when I feel like posting something :)  Probably going to follow this type of format:

  • Miscellaneous Mondays - Will include the top 5 things that I managed to find the previous week or something topical
  • Techy Tuesdays - Anything Internet, Tech, Gaming etc. related that I personally find interesting 
  • What I Want Wednesday's - Wednesday is "Hump Day" for most people (if you call if that... Natural Selection's coming for you) and on this day! I'm just going vent whatever I feel like...
  • Throwback Thursdays - This is where I look back fondly on some of the things I used to love like movies, TV shows, Games, Memories ect.
  • Fuck It Fridays - This is an as and when I can be arsed to post anything at all.  No discernible topic might be something that's pissed me off that day or it could be a stupid video that I make while I'm out and about maybe at the pub or in a club :)
So there we have it :) don't really care if this is just for me but it's also being linked to an RSS feed for my Twitter and Facebook so if you come across it on either one... Sub up, Comment and Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...