1 August 2012

Call Me Lil Washuuu Okay?? :)

So in a desperate effort to find something decent to watch I've decided to go back to the classics...




Good Old, Tenchi Muyo!  This was a classic back in the '90s and I watched it almost DAILY when it was on Toonami (Back when TV, Cartoons and Kids Cartoons were good!).  Because the only TV upstairs was in my room me and my little sister used to sit in my room and watch mainly anime shows such as Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon and Outlaw Star :)


Those were the good old days indeed :)  But watching them back I've remembered how good these shows were and even now they're making me laugh at times :)


Its also making me want my own little Cabbit called Ryo-Ohki, it's like the cutest pet EVER! :D I mean how can you say no to this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...