7 July 2012

Amazing Spiderman

Well, I finally saw Amazing Spiderman today and I have to say I was impressed :)... I much prefer this story to the ones directed by Sam Raimi... (not that I didn't enjoy those).  I was glad to see that the cliché Spidey villain wasn't used and that he built the web shooters :)

And in TRUE Marvel style... I stayed till the end of the credits. (Hint: ALWAYS stay to the end of the credits with ANY superhero film :) there could be more) nice to see that they're leading into and hinting at a possible sequel already depending on fan reaction.  It could end up being the next Iron Man in which it does really well or the next Green Lantern in which case it doesn't.... Not that I understand why Green Lantern didn't do well i thought it was perfect and that Ryan Reynolds played an excellent Hal Jordan :)

In Any Case...

GO SEE IT!!!

In the words of Stan Lee...

EXCELSIOR TRUE BELIEVERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...