24 April 2012

Le Première

Well.  I've been thinking about this for some time and never quite found the reason to start this.  But after a long drawn out thought process I decided that this would be a good method for me to channel my more, weird thoughts to enable me some freedom to think straight.  I've always had a problem with the arrogance that's needed in order to start a blog page but as long as the reason stays true to the original and not to gain notoriety or a cult following then I should be okay.

So lets crack on shall we?

As I am still trying to work out the bugs of this, for a while these posts will be largely unentertaining although may contain the odd picture or funny video that I may encounter on my journey.  SO! this is it for the first post, I hope that these do in fact become more entertaining and insightful as time goes on.  But, for now, this shall suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...